I've got a coconut in my belly! (31 weeks)



Little roo is now the size of a coconut!

How far along? 31 weeks.
Total weight gain? 20-21 lbs.
Belly size? Umm... I haven't found the tape measure yet, lol.
Stretch marks? None on my belly.
Baby's sex? Girl.
Size of baby? About 3 1/3 pounds.
Movement? She has a different movement pattern now, but still rolls around A LOT. As she grows, her kicks are becoming more uncomfortable, but not painful. She squishes my stomach, lungs, and bladder a lot and kicks behind my ribs.
What is your baby doing? She is getting ready for another massive growth spurt, uh-oh! Her legs, arms and body are beginning to plump up as fat accumulates under her skin. At this time she is also loving her somersault sessions, which indicate she is active and healthy.
What is your body doing? Braxton Hicks! These are painless, 30 second contractions (not labor contractions) that occur to prepare the uterus for childbirth. I'm pretty sure I experienced one or two of these at work, but wasn't sure what it was.
Belly button in or out? Still flat!
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy, happy, happy!
Symptoms? Stuffy nose is gone again!
Maternity clothes? Nothing new, but I wore one of the shirts I have twice this week because the length is better than my regular shirts, haha.
Sleep? I wake up once a night still. It's kind of uncomfortable to roll over without 'guiding' my belly to the other side.
Food cravings? Soft strawberry licorice and chocolate almond milk.
Anything make you feel queasy or sick? Nope.
Miss anything? Putting my shoes on normally. And shaving my legs without losing my breath.
Looking forward to? My prenatal registration appointment on Thursday and seeing my family on Saturday!
Best moment this week? Feeling up to working a few extra hours last Thursday to count inventory after already working a regular 8 hour shift. I'm also working six days this week and feel pretty good about it, so far!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top