Holy crap. Only 8 weeks to go!! 32 week update.

Little Roo is the size of a jicama this week!
How far along? 32 weeks.
Total weight gain? 22+ lbs.
Belly size? Crap, I forgot again.
Stretch marks? None on my belly.
Baby's sex? Girl.
Size of baby? Probably around 3 3/4 lbs.
Movement? There's lots of rolling around happening in there... and hiccups!
What is your baby doing? Taking up space! She will gain 1/3 to 1/2 of her birth weight in the next 7 weeks. She has toenails, fingernails, and real hair! (or at least some respectable peach fuzz, haha)
What is your body doing? My uterus is pushing up near my diaphragm and crowding my stomach, making it harder to breathe. Lower back pain is really common at this stage in pregnancy, but I haven't really experienced much yet. Usually only after I've been standing at work for 8 hours.
Belly button in or out? Flat, for now!
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy :)
Symptoms? Braxton Hicks. Other women in my birth club have been having them for the past 10 weeks and I thought I wouldn't get them. I'm afraid so, I feel like I've been having contractions all week! Since they are not painful I sort of like it, because I know they are just preparing my body for labor later on.
Maternity clothes? Nothing new.
Sleep? I have only been waking up once in the night, except last night was terrible! I was comfortable on my right side, but after a while it would get achy so I'd switch to my left. Almost immediately I got an upset stomach and felt like I needed to throw up. It wasn't like I felt nauseous or my stomach was queasy.... It just felt like my stomach was being squished to the point that whatever was in it was going to be squished right out. Ugh, weirdest feeling ever and it forced me to keep tossing and turning the whole night.
Food cravings? Popcorn.
Anything make you feel queasy or sick? No.
Miss anything? Showering with Ashton. The shower is too small for the three of us. :(
Looking forward to? My breastfeeding class on Thursday! lol
Best moment this week? Making it through a six day work week!!! Registering my prenatal care in Dorchester and setting up an appointment to meet my new midwife. Checking out an apartment with Ashton and filling out an application! (Just waiting to hear back now!) Seeing my family this past weekend for Deasha's birthday. (Happy Birthday!) I love getting to sleep over at my Mom's, I just feel so comfortable and relaxed while I'm there. I feel like it's my once-a-month mini-vacation. Too bad I only get one more before baby arrives!
I went to Whole Foods in Dedham and treated myself to the brown rice cucumber and avocado rolls, with wasabi and ginger of course! Even though the sushi is expensive I've only had it one other time since being pregnant so I thought I'd treat myself today!
Late night snacking tonight.... It's like these treats were made for me!! I let Ashton have one too, even though he's not a Mom, lol.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top