What I feed my baby...

...while she is still in my tummy!!

Okay so today will be the fourth day in a row that I have had a salad similar to this one. I usually just mix up the type of greens, dried fruit, nuts, and dressings for different flavors and textures. But honestly, this is so yummy AND so healthy! Here is a peek at my typical work lunch:


Today's salad was made up of mix spring greens, cucumbers, grape tomatoes, strawberries, pecans, dried cranberries, sliced almonds, pumpkin seeds, nutritional yeast, and a pear vinaigrette!




And my drink of choice today was a bottle of G.T.'s Kombucha in Cosmic Cranberry!


Both were so delicious and packed with about a billion vitamins and nutrients. A meal like this always leaves me feeling happy and refreshed, and I'm pretty sure baby likes it too!! :)


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top