22 week update!



Sprout is the size of a spaghetti squash this week!

How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain? almost 11 lbs!
Belly size? 34 3/4 inches, I think that is the same as last week?
Stretch marks? None
Baby's sex? Girl ♥
Size of baby? Theoretically, 11 inches and almost one pound, but she hasn't been measured in a little while.
Movement? A lot at night just before bed! She's my little night owl!! :)
What is your baby doing? You mean, besides practicing for her next boxing match before bed? Little roo's tiny tooth buds are developing beneath her gums and her eyes have completely formed, but her irises still lack pigment (what color will baby's eyes be?! - I'm guessing brown lol)
What is your body doing? Hormonal changes continue! I'm losing less hair from my head and gaining more on my belly, lol. My fingernails are growing noticeably faster, I still have facial acne which I can tell creeps up more when I don't use my 'yes to tomatoes' shower acne lotion, and almost daily I can literally feel my belly stretching and expanding -- it gets a little itchy at the bottom near my pants line. But, alas! Still no stretch marks! I do still have 4 months to go though..... eek!
Belly button in or out? Still in!
Happy or moody most of the time? I literally could not be any happier!! I think I might burst!
Symptoms? Just acne, still. I'm so glad though, because I could be having much worse issues at this stage!
Maternity clothes? None.
Sleep? Exceptional. :)
Food cravings? More scallion pancakes, please. Lol. Also, hearty salads? I've had 4 or 5 this past week -- I can't even keep track anymore. I love the combo of pecans and dried cranberries the best!
Anything make you feel queasy or sick? Nope!
Miss anything? I am not looking to the past, I am looking to my ever-brightening future with my little roo. ♥
Looking forward to? Definitely Christmas!
Best moment this week? Filming roo's movements the other night. I've seen videos of other pregnant women watching their babies move, but I feel so funny being so small compared to them. I have this teeny belly and an anterior placenta and can STILL feel and see her movements, no problem!

Happy 5 months of growing, my little sproutling ♥



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top