Our first baby gifts!! ♥


I hope she doesn't mind me posting about this on here, but honestly everything is too cute not to! Susie sent me the most thoughtful little baby package down from New Hampshire this past week and I had such a fun time opening it. I actually packaged it all back up and brought it to Ashton's so we could open it again together, haha.

baby's first shoes

The box was full of parenting books and DVDs, the most adorable organic toys, a super soft blankie, little baby shoes!, and other essentials with a personal note on top. I knew one or two books were coming, but the whole package was quite the surprise!

pregnancy books
 
Thank you so much Susie for putting your thoughts and care into that. It really is a wonderful gift and completely made my day. ♥




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top