Liana's two month update & photoshoot.

Little Roo!
Two months old!! We know what that means... infant immunizations coming this week. Eeek! I have been dreading this for weeks and am going to be so sad to see Liana in pain. Her pediatrician says once she is soothed afterward she will forget all about it. I hope she's right. :(

Reading about Disney princessesMaking a run for it!
Liana is slowly becoming more independent. She now plays alone on her playmat for up to 30-40 minutes at a time. Of course I am usually in the same room as her, but no matter what room I'm in I can still hear her.

So beautiful ♥
I was told that babies are able to hold their heads up on their own at 3-4 months, but Liana has perfect control of her head and neck already! Her legs are really strong as well. She can stand up if she holds onto my hands! Okay, that only lasts about 30 seconds at a time, but she is getting there!

She had one too many...Wiggly worm!
For over a month now, Liana has been consistently sleeping 6 hour stretches through the night and several nights she has slept 8 hours. I feel like the luckiest mum! Even after she wakes up to eat, she goes right back to sleep until 9-11am and then she is on her "waking hours."

Sleeping beauty
My little peanut is finally up to 10lbs!!! She is just now starting to grow out of her newborn size clothes. She is too long for her newborn footed pajamas so she can't wear them anymore. She is still wearing newborn onesies, shirts, and leggings for now.







Look at those big eyes! I honestly don't know how I got so lucky. She is absolutely perfect. She literally makes my life complete. I love her more than anything. ♥









I'll end it here before I get carried away and completely take over with Liana photo spam!!
More soon though. :)
 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top