I'm 39 weeks pregnant!

Little Roo is the size of a baby watermelon!

How far along? 39 weeks.
Total weight gain? 26-27 lbs.
Belly size? A few days ago I measured 42 1/2 inches around!
Stretch marks? Same.
Baby's sex? Bouncing baby girl!
Size of baby? She should be fattening up a bit, but my belly measured between 35-36 weeks yesterday. So it hasn't changed in the past 2 weeks.
Movement? Lots of sudden movements... like it feels like she is karate kicking me! And lots of tinier movements down low (I think it's her little hands!)
What is your baby doing? She is still gaining weight in order to regulate her body temperature once she is born.
What is your body doing? Getting ready to give birth! I can feel a lot of changes happening that are contributing to my cervix ripening and baby getting in position.
Belly button in or out? Forever flat.
Happy or moody most of the time? Too excited!
Symptoms? Lots of cramping, contractions, pressure on my pelvis, shooting pains, and more frequent bathroom breaks.
Maternity clothes? No need for new ones at this point!
Sleep? Still fine.
Food cravings? Chocolate cake! And I definitely got some this week! Hehehe.
Anything make you feel queasy or sick? Nope.
Miss anything? No! I love being pregnant. :)
Looking forward to? Monday! I'm getting my last set of labs done, having a cervical exam, and getting my membranes swept!
Best moment this week? Being surprised at work with a card, cake, drawing, and Graco Pack 'n Play from my coworkers! Also, crafting up a wall decoration with baby's name to hang above her crib. I'll be finishing it tomorrow, it's so cute and I can't wait to show everyone!


CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. So exciting hunny omg its crazy excitement. I know it took you awhile to craft up baby blocks for her room so if you need help with the craft project with her name on it I can help :-) . So excited, 6 more days wooohoooo. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I've just seen your recent posts and began back-reading your wonderful pregnancy and delivery journey. Liana looks absolutely adorable! I'm one with all of your readers and well-wishers in hoping that she grows up in love and beauty. Lots of love!

    Elli Degennaro @ Centennial ObGyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! She is pretty amazing and I really love being involved and knowledgeable about everything to do with her. I started researching everything while I was pregnant and I am continuing to do so as I keep finding out new things that I've never thought of before. Parenting really is a wonderful journey!

      Delete

Back
to top