I don't do...


coffee. I know, I know, I'm a mom and I don't drink coffee. It's because I got lucky and have a baby that actually likes to sleep ten hours at night!

dentist appointments. I know I should, but I just don't. I want to cry every time I even think about making an appointment.

tax filing. My mom still does it for me. (Thanks Mom!)

paid smartphone apps. There are way to many good free ones out there to justify paying for an app!

soda or fast food, on a regular basis. I drink soda maybe once per month (usually less than that) and stop at a fast food restaurant probably only a handful of times per year.

the flu shot. It's pointless, really.

karaoke. I wish I was brave enough, but sadly, I'm too self conscious.

holding grudges. I've learned that the only person this hurts is myself. It is much easier to be happy if I just let things go and besides, people can change. I know I wouldn't want to be judged for something I did 10 years ago (I was 16 so I'm sure I was a little shit).

tanning salons. I'm not willing to pay for a chance to get skin cancer.

cigarettes. Just gross. And I wouldn't date anyone who smoked cigarettes either.
movies with excessive torture. Even if someone 'deserves' it, I can't stand to watch any being (animal or human) being hurt.

meat, dairy, eggs or honey. Animals are friends, not food!

leather, silk or wool. I don't believe in exploiting animals either.

pacifiers. I never wanted to give Liana a pacifier and I am so glad she doesn't like them. I literally hate seeing kids that are four years old with a pacifier stuck in their face.

medications. By this I mean your everyday meds for headaches or even menstrual cramps like- ibuprofen, acetaminophen, etc (pain reliever/fever reducer). I try not putting anything chemical into my body.

exercise. Haha, I am so not proud of this one! I wish I had time to get into a routine.

google chrome. ??? Just use firefox.

sports. I'm just not into any of them. I can watch a game if it's on, but I can't follow a whole season or say I'm a fan of any specific team.

candy crush, farmville, or any of those other crappy facebook games. Nobody got time for that shit. (So stop inviting me to play!!)

paying for photos. I have a camera and a printer, I'll just do it myself for free.



What is it that you DON'T do?

 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I feel you on the paid smartphone apps and coffee! I don't do either of those either! I can totally relate to the dentist one (I hate, hate, hate going, but I still do. ._. The sound of dentist tools makes me cringe every time! :[ )

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top