23 week update.


Sprout is the size of a large mango this week!

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain? 11 lbs or more lol
Belly size? 35 1/2 inches
Stretch marks? None
Baby's sex? Girl ♥
Size of baby? She's estimated at 11 inches and she just hit the one pound mark!!
Movement? I can feel and see her moving a TON. I used to squish my belly around to get her to move, but now sometimes if I just lift up my shirt and start talking to her I can see her moving. I love that!
What is your baby doing? Baby now has a sense of movement and could feel me dancing, should I wish to do so. But I probably won't. Jumping on the bed to loud music is probably only considered a form of dancing up until the age of 5... Also! Her sense of hearing is becoming impeccable and noises she gets used to hearing now won't affect her as much when she hears them after birth. How amazing is that!
What is your body doing? I keep hearing about swelling in my ankles and feet and am glad that hasn't happened yet, but I am on the look out!
Belly button in or out? Still in!
Happy or moody most of the time? Nobody could be happier to have a pound of baby girl in their belly than me. :)
Symptoms? Are you tired of hearing about my acne yet? Ugh, just go away already!
Maternity clothes? None.
Sleep? Perfect!
Food cravings? Those pumpkin muffins I made in October....
Anything make you feel queasy or sick? Nope!
Miss anything? Not feeling a breeze on my belly when I reach for something on the top shelf. #preggo problems, lol.
Looking forward to? Seeing my family tonight!
Best moment this week? Waking up to Ashton's hand on my belly feeling our daughter moving ♡


CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Smooth sailing...wooohoooo. Its the best feeling being pregnant and knowing there's a living little girl inside of your tummy. Love you very much and so proud

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top