Autumn Bucket List

Have you gone through the whole summer saying you were going to do things, but never got around to them? Now the summer is gone and you have to wait until next year for that family beach trip, white water rafting, or catching fireflies with your kids.

That's what happened to me.

As I watch my children grow up before my eyes, I am now more determined than ever to live my life with more conviction. I want to set intentions and fill my life with goodness.

Autumn is such a lovely time to turn over a new leaf and begin a new season of life (I am cracking myself up over here..!).

Here's what I hope to accomplish in Autumn this year:


Do you have a bucket list of activities for your family this season? Let me know in the comments what else you'd add!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top