Monday, July 28, 2014
Monday, July 28, 2014 4 comments
Liana is getting so big! Okay, so she is probably only pushing 11lbs, but she is almost twice her birth weight. She continues to amaze me every day with how observant and smart she is. She is growing and changing right before my eyes. Just this morning she requested new clothes and toys for the summer. At only three months old she knows just the face to put on to make me melt and do anything she says. On this account, we both decided to make our summer wishlists!
1. Cute little summer dresses! Liana is begging to add to the 4 or 5 dresses she currently has and thought this Good Lad Baby-Girls Infant Multistriped Seersucker Sundress would be an adorable addition for the summer.
2. Sun shades! She is less concerned with the brand but is convinced she needs shades similar to these Monsoon Baby Diamante Flower Sunglasses to be glamorous like Auntie Desiree.
3. Crib mobile! Come Autumn time Liana knows she will eventually start sleeping in her crib. To make the transition easier, she has included this My Baby Sam Pixie Baby Mobile on her list.
4. Beach cabana! Liana is just as excited as I am to go on a beach trip, but doesn't want her sweet little skin and eyes to get damaged by the sun. She requested this cute little One Step Ahead Summer Smarties Infant Cabana. I think she was impressed by the cooling and airflow ventilation features.
5. An exersaucer! Liana went a little on the steep end when she picked out the ExerSaucer Triple Fun as her choice of entertainment. However, she knows she will make the most out of it since it can grow with her as a Play Gym, Exersaucer and Activity Table all in one!
* * * * *
1. ModCloth Milkshake Things Up Dress
2. From top left, clockwise: Kate Spade Lido Flat, ModCloth Chasing Down Dreams Flat, Revolve Limousine Ballet Flat, Betsey Johnson Tammie Crochet Flat With Bow, Sperry Top-Sider Lakeside Slip-On, Jack Rogers Slim Ballet Flat
3. MAC lipstick in Creme D'Nude
4. Mineral Fusion nail polish in Blushing Crystal (a pale pink) and Marble (white)
5. ModCloth Lace In The Sun Dress
(Not pictured: ModCloth Chic By The Creek Dress and ModCloth Yearning For Yesteryear Dress are really cute too!)
Now we're just sitting back with our feet up and waiting for the so-called "Christmas in July" thing to happen. :)
What's on your summer wishlist?